Politique de confidentialité (RGPD)
Informations conformément à l'art. 13 Règlement général sur la protection des données (RGPD)
The personal data that you communicate to ELCA srl by registering with www.elcaradio.it / store.elcaradio.it ("Website") is necessary information in order to:
• access the reserved section of the Website and purchase products;
• provide customer service and answer all your questions;
• fulfill the contractual obligations connected to the sale of products through the Site (issue of order confirmation, product selection, shipment of products, invoice issue, after-sales service, etc.);
• respond to requests for information or to the message sent via the contact form on the Website;
• receive, if requested, promotions and information regarding our products and activities.
The handling is based on your consent for the aforementioned purposes: data is provided by you on a voluntary basis and the handling by ELCA srl is necessary to respond to your request for information and carry out any activity related to the sale of selected products. In case of missing data or in case of incomplete data, ELCA srl can not issue an order confirmation or deliver the selected product or complete the activities listed above in any case.
The processing of personal data is carried out at the ELCA srl headquarters only by persons in charge of the specific tasks related to the sale of products through the Website or by third parties who are not employees of ELCA srl such as suppliers, shippers and logistics companies, banks, insurance companies and/or consultants, within the limits of the aforementioned purposes.
Your data will not be disseminated or transferred to third parties.
The data will be processed for the period of time necessary in relation to the aforementioned purposes and kept for a period of 10 years from the date of delivery for legal and tax reasons in according to Italian law.
Rights of the interested party
You have the right to:
• obtain from the data controller confirmation that personal data is being processed, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form;
• obtain information concerning the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied to processing, the identification data of the data controller and the subjects to whom the data is communicated;
• obtain updating, correction and integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently treated;
• withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
• submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
To exercise the above rights you can send an email to: email@example.com
The data controller is ELCA srl with registered office in Via del Commercio, 7B 36030 Mussolente (VI) - Italy, C.F. e P.IVA 02180680247.
Contacts: +39 0424 578500